Hours: This role is suitable for full time, part time or job sharing.
Location: UK based, fully remote
Salary: 25k-30k based on experience
The digital operations assistant is a role that sits in between the technical work and the strategic thinking of the organisation.
The right person should be comfortable in picking up software tools quickly, be able to interpret documentation, analyse data and generally be a logical and strategic thinker.
We work on a number of projects and ongoing clients at any one time, so being organised and able to manage how best to switch context between projects in an efficient manner is crucial – because we don’t want you to get stressed or confused!
Because this is a new role, it will initially be very varied – but we’re open to shape the scope and responsibilities over time. Not all of these tasks will be solely your responsibility, but you will be required to help out.
To start with, we’re looking for someone to support the following functions:
- Write and maintain CMS (or other) user guides for clients
- CRM configuration for clients
- Internal reports from management tools (e.g. monday.com, Google Sheets,…)
- Set up automations (e.g. Zapier, n8n,…)
- Support project management with internal data gathering
- Support project management with client data gathering and analysing for reports:
- Carbon footprint
- Support technical delivery team with testing of websites, apps or other software (Internal QA for resolved tickets)
- SEO support internally and client facing
- Coordinate with marketing team to support internal marketing targets
- Happy to work across multiple projects at the same time and be able switch context
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to identify and troubleshoot issues
- Experience with data analytics (e.g. must have experience with spreadsheet formulas)
- Comfortable with a number of Saas products
- Be confident to present to clients
- Be based in the UK
Would be good but not essential:
- Experience working in a remote environment and collaborating effectively with distributed teams
- Familiarity with project management tools